Part-Time Customer Service Associate
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Wage, TBD
Location(s): Parker Dusseau, Garment District, Downtown San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Part-time in SF, approx. 20+ hours/week (available to check email 7 days a week); Ideal hours M, W, F - 10AM to 5PM.
- 1-2 years working in similar customer service / fulfillment role in menswear industry, active apparel or fashion experience preferable
- Strong business mind with a keen attention to detail
- Experience being self-motivated and organized
- Experience of basic ready-to-wear menswear measurements for suiting and shirting — is a plus.
- High level of comfort with computers, web, and inventory management (Google Apps, Shopify POS or similar, website management backend, Apple platforms)
- Disciplined, with a hands-on, cheerful and positive attitude of cost effective resourcefulness
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all customer service communication via email, IM and in rare instances, telephone.
- Handle all fulfillment duties including new orders, exchanges and returns.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services, maintaining inventories.
- Some light production management including interfacing with our factory and pattern maker - running raw materials and picking up samples.
- Contribute to social media management as well, based on our online merchandising calendar.
Other Relevant Characteristics:
- Willingness to take ownership in a design studio organization
- Experienced with being a key-holder, opening and closing a workplace
- Personal sense of style and intuitive vision for merchandising
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and a desire to meet new people and talk to customers
We have always felt that internships are the best opportunity to be fully immersed in the day-to-day life of our company while allowing individuals to share their own skills with a small business. We have been lucky to have had some incredible interns from all over the world with diverse life experiences and backgrounds including fashion, international studies and the commercial arts. We are looking for qualified, committed individuals throughout the year so please send your resume and cover letter at any time to us at email@example.com.
Compensation: Unpaid, will include travel stipend and product allowance
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time (3 month term)
- Organized, punctual, self motivated
- Strong interest in in the fashion and activewear industries
- Working knowledge of computers, social media, websites and productivity applications (Google Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Strong cultural awareness and knowledge of fashion, active and outdoor brands and influencers
- Can provide own laptop computer
To apply, please send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org